Mutated Coronavirus found in three Arab Countries already. After Lebanon and Jordan, the UAE announced today, Tuesday, that it has detected limited infections with the mutated Coronavirus, which first appeared in Britain.
Mutated Coronavirus found in three Arab Countries already
In addition, the health authorities in the Emirates announced, “It has been proven that there are limited cases in the UAE infected with the new mutation of the emerging coronavirus, belonging to people coming from outside the country, in conjunction with the continuous investigations carried out by the authorities Health in the state. “
The UAE recorded 1,506 new cases of the emerging coronavirus of different nationalities, all of which are stable and subject to the necessary health care, bringing the total of registered cases to 204,369.
It also recorded the death of infected people, as a consequence of infection with the new Coronavirus, and thus the number of deaths in the country reached 662 cases.
Jordan had joined the list of countries that recorded confirmed cases of the new strain of Coronavirus, after announcing that Jordanian citizens had been infected and a delegation from Britain.
Lebanon preceded Jordan in the arrival of the new strain to it, via a Lebanese who also arrived on a plane coming from Britain.
The emergence of the new Coronavirus in Britain has imposed travel restrictions on dozens of countries. (Source: Al Arabiya)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.