Mosques opening and closing times changed by Islamic Affairs in KSA. The Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance Sheikh Dr. Abd Al-Latif bin Abdulaziz Al Al-Sheikh directed to stop all advocacy activities and remotely transfer them, to determine the length of prayer times and to open mosques and mosques, as part of the ministry’s efforts to protect the home of God’s visitors and keep pace with the state’s efforts to address the Coronavirus pandemic and to harness advocacy platforms to protect people and spread Community awareness.
Mosques opening and closing times changed by Islamic Affairs in KSA
The directive ensured that the waiting period between the adhan and the stay was 10 minutes except for the Fajr prayer 20 minutes, the opening of the mosques with the call to prayer and their closing 10 minutes after the prayer, and that the opening of the mosques for the Friday prayer 30 minutes before the call to prayer and the closure of the mosque 15 minutes after the prayer, also included the emphasis on the preachers of the mosques not to The Friday sermon and prayer exceeds 15 minutes, according to the Saudi Press Agency, “SPA”.
In addition, the Minister’s directive emphasized what was included in the previous circulars which stipulate that all worshipers should bring their rugs and wear the muzzle and leave the approved distance (one and a half meters) between the worshipers, and to take regular measures in cooperation with the concerned authorities against anyone who violates this, in order to preserve the health and safety of society. .
The directives also came to suspend the establishment of lessons, advocacy programs, and lectures in mosques, convert all these activities to be remote, and intensify advocacy programs related to awareness of the Corona pandemic.
The directive emphasized the intensification of sterilization of mosques and mosques, ablution places, and toilets, maintaining good ventilation for them, and following up compliance with all the directives provided by the employees of the mosques, including preachers, imams, and muezzins, in strict accordance with what the ministry has entrusted. (Sources: Al Arabiya, and SPA)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.