Mosques asked not to collect Iftar donations in Saudi Arabia. The update has been published on the Saudi Press Agency report on Friday. And the update has been asked by the Ministry of Islamic Affairs. The Guidance has asked the employees and Imams of the Mosques not to collect any Iftar donations this year. More Details below.
Mosques asked not to collect Iftar donations in Saudi Arabia
Due to the current situation and difficulties, individual mosques can’t collect any donations. Usually, the practice of keeping boxes for donations by local neighborhoods seen every year. But this time, any project which involves collecting donations for Iftar is not allowed. The Mosques or related parties should approach charitable organizations or authorities. The legal or licenses authorities will be able to help this year with any iftar donations.
Further, the Ministry has also asked not to collect any food baskets beside the collection of money. The Taraweeh Prayer must also be prayed at home but Isha Adhaan is specified.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.