More than 6000 Saudi Doctors fighting COVID19 in 41 different countries. Globally, Saudi Doctors are making Saudi Arabia proud around the world. These professionals are fighting on the frontline to save their lives and help humanity.
More than 6000 Saudi Doctors fighting COVID19 in 41 countries
Saudi Doctors currently studying abroad have decided to fight and stay in the country of residence. The pandemic situation in the whole world has brought so many challenges. Medical students and residence from Saudi Arabia are contributing to countries like Spain, Italy, and Germany, etc.
One example of Saudi Doctors helping patients can be seen in Germany where 650 doctors are working in German Hospitals. The German Ambassador thanked these 650 doctors and said that they are Germany’s partners in fighting against COVID19 and deserve the highest recognition. Other Ambassadors have also praised the great work done by Saudi Doctors.
These heroes deserve a salute from everyone in society and we wish them the best of luck in their fight. Hopefully, this will all be over and we will emerge as a better society with amazing humanity.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.