Moi updated on lifting travel restrictions and returning to KSA. The latest update is from an official source at the Ministry of Interior. The clarification came forward to remove any doubts or rumors spread on social media. Details below on the statement.
Moi updated on lifting travel restrictions and returning to KSA
“The date for lifting restrictions on citizens leaving the Kingdom and returning to it, and allowing the opening of ports, will be announced later. Riyadh, Rabi` al-Akhir 16, 1442, corresponding to December 1, 2020, an official source at the Ministry of Interior stated that, in addition to the statement issued on Muharram 25, 1442 AH corresponding to September 13, 2020 AD, the ruling is that the restrictions on citizens leaving the Kingdom and returning to it be lifted, and permitting the opening of ports for all means of transport after The date of Jumada Al-Awwal 17, 1442 AH, corresponding to January 1, 2021 AD; The Ministry of the Interior would like to clarify that the date for lifting restrictions on leaving and allowing ports to open, will be announced later.”
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.