Coronavirus Mass Testing Results
Ministry of Health informs the Coronavirus Mass Testing Results on Call. Ministry of Health mass testing for the last few weeks increases the number of daily Coronavirus cases.
- Many people were asking about how to get the report. So this is to inform everyone. If MOH tested for coronavirus, that person will receive a call on a number registered during the test.
- The Ministry of Health will ask you to confirm the Iqama, Passport, or ID number first. Which you registered during the testing.
The operator will ask you to press  if the id number is correct to inform about the test report whether it is negative or positive.
Mass testing of Coronavirus by MOH
Its been few weeks, MOH starts mass testing of coronavirus in the Kingdom. Which is one of the main reason of increase in the total number of cases daily.
We would like everyone to follow Ministry of Health official twitter account for fast updates: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.