Traffic Trends after the announcement of Partial Curfew shows how people are traveling in Saudi Arabia. The data shows how daily travel or mobility trends have changed since January. This is the time when countries started looking at COVID19. There are some interesting facts below.
Traffic Trends after the announcement of Partial Curfew – Saudi Arabia
Apple Maps Saudi Arabia’s Mobility Trends Data
After the announcement of the Government to change the full lockdown to partial curfew. And allowing some businesses to open, people are still only going out for essential work mostly. This is a good sign that people are following social distancing and it will help to reduce the spread. Below you can see Saudi Arabia and the capital city of Riyadh Trends.
There is a small increase in traffic as people can now go out between 9 am – 5 pm. But generally, people are still staying at home. There is still a decrease of -44% walking in Riyadh from baseline and -46% from Saudi Arabia. Driving has also not seen a massive change but there is a small change.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.