Mobile Phone Shop robbed and items stolen which totals to SAR 200,000. The video is released on social media and can be seen below. Saud revealed the details of the incident, the brother of the mobile phone shop owner who was robbed in the Laban suburb west of Riyadh.
Mobile Phone Shop robbed and items stolen which totals to SAR 200,000 [VIDEO]
In a statement to “Akhbar, ” Alqat clarified that the accident took place this morning (Friday) and that his brother was subjected to some bruises as a result of the beating by the perpetrators, and now he is in good condition.
He pointed out that the value of the stolen items amounted to about 200,000 riyals, represented by a sum of money and mobile phones that were offered for sale.
It is noteworthy that the incident topped the Saudi trend on the social networking site “Twitter” amid calls for security authorities to investigate the video and arrest the perpetrators
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.