Ministry of Interior prohibited the travel
Ministry of Interior prohibited the travel to/from 4 countries for citizens. Prohibiting direct and indirect travel of citizens to Ethiopia, the UAE, Afghanistan and Vietnam, without prior permission, while continuing the ban on previously announced countries.
Saudi Press Agency Report
- Banning citizens from traveling directly or indirectly, without obtaining prior permission from the concerned authorities to the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Suspending citizens’ direct or indirect travel to the previously declared countries will continue.
It was also decided to suspend entry from the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Republic of Vietnam Socialism, in addition to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, except for non-citizens who stayed 14 days outside those four countries, as well as all the previously announced countries.
- Suspending flights with countries where travel is prohibited, with subjecting all those, citizens and others coming from them to institutional quarantine.
- As for citizens, currently visiting any of those countries, who will return before 11 p.m., on Sunday, July 4, 2021, are excluded without any effect regarding the evacuation of violators of residency laws from the Kingdom and related flights.
- The suspension of flights will take effect from 11 p.m., on Sunday, July 4, 2021.
- The Ministry of Interior calls upon citizens wishing to travel to the countries to which travel is permitted to be careful, stay away from areas where the virus is spreading, and follow up all precautionary measures, regardless of their destination.
منع سفر المواطنين المباشر وغير المباشر، لإثيوبيا والإمارات وفيتنام، دون الحصول على إذن مسبق، مع استمرار المنع للدول المعلنة سابقًا. pic.twitter.com/9CSWNYiJI5— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) July 2, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.