Ministry of Health press conference
Ministry of Health press conference bullet points on 18th April 2021.
- We are still seeing an increase in the number of injuries curve with coronavirus.
- 55% of Coronavirus injuries are among females.
- The number of females receiving the vaccine is less than expected.
- We affirm compliance with the requirements at the highest levels.
- We are still in a state of concern, and the numbers of cases have been monitored, which are higher than they were in early 2021.
In order not to impose strict measures. The Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to a number of important things to prevent Coronavirus including:
- Get vaccinated.
- Wearing masks.
- Maintain Physical distancing.
- Stay away from gatherings.
- Sterilize your hands and wash them frequently.
#الصحة:— إمارة منطقة مكة المكرمة (@makkahregion) April 18, 2021
•لانزال نرصد ارتفاعًا بعدد منحنى الإصابات بـ #كورونا
•55% من إصابات #كورونا هي بين الإناث
•عدد إقبال الإناث على تلقي اللقاح أقل من المأمول
•رصدنا سلوكيات خاطئة في المطاعم خلال الأيام الماضية من شهر #رمضان المبارك
•نؤكد على التقيد بالاشتراطات على أعلى المستويات pic.twitter.com/0YwTdla2AW
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.