Ministry of Health explained Home Quarantine Procedures. With the new changes in society, there is an amount of uncertainty everywhere on what home quarantine actually means. The Saudi Ministry’s initiative is helping everyone to understand a bit better. More Details below.
Ministry of Health explained Home Quarantine Procedures
Here are a few important things that you can to recover quickly and safeguard the people around you. Don’t take these things lightly as it will help us all.
- When Coughing or sneezing always cover your mouth with the elbow. Wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitizers. If you are using any tissues, dispose of the tissues right away rather than carrying any germs.
- Try to stay in the room as much as possible and avoid any contact with others in the house. Ask for help and remember there is no shame in that. You don’t have to show that you are immune to everything.
- Avoid any travelling and especially public places which include your workplace or schools. Also, avoid social gatherings at home as there are chances of others carrying the virus and don’t show any symptoms (Asymptomatic).
- If you have to communicate with others, wear a mask where possible but remember this is necessary if you have any symptoms only.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.