Curfew Imposed in Saudi Arabia by King Salman. The custodian of Two Holy Mosques King Salman ordered the curfew to limit the spread of Novel Coronavirus in the Kingdom. More details below.
Curfew Imposed in Saudi Arabia by King Salman
The curfew will be after 7 pm till 6 am and it will remain for the next 21 days. This curfew will start on Monday 23rd March 2020. However, there is still some information mentioned by the Saudi Press agency which can be seen below.
The Ministry of Interior shall take the necessary measures to implement the curfew, and all civil and military authorities must cooperate fully with the Ministry of Interior in this regard.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
The curfew is excluded from employees of the vital sectors of the public and private sectors whose work requires continued performance during the prevention period, and that includes employees of the security, military and media sectors, and workers in the sensitive health and service sectors, for which a detailed statement is issued by the Ministry of Interior, bearing in mind that This shall be in the narrowest scope and in accordance with the procedures and controls set by the concerned authority.Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Everyone besides the above must remain at home.
#الملك_سلمان يصدر أمره بمنع التجول للحد من انتشار #فيروس_كورونا#كلنا_مسؤول pic.twitter.com/ctIvJGuPo4— وزارة الخارجية 🇸🇦 (@KSAMOFA) March 22, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.