Ministry of Health explained when to wash your hands as there is a lot of conversation on this topic. These things are normally understood but we always forget about it. The Saudi Ministry is educating everyone as much as they can. See below on when to wash hands to avoid catching Coronavirus.
Ministry of Health explained when to wash your hands
- Before, during and after preparing food. As this is really important and during these times take extra precautions.
- Before Eating wash hands with soap.
- After any cough or sneezing, wash your hands immediately.
- Before and after caring for the affected person.
- After using the toilet.
- Changing any kids’ diapers.
- Touching animals or pets.
- After touching or throwing the trash.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.