The deportation of 71 million books to educational administrations begins
In preparation for the next academic year, the Ministry of Education continues dispatching more than 71 million books to education directorates and governorates, based on a timeline plan for distribution to schools.
Ministry of Education
- Textbooks include developing and revising Islamic studies and social studies curricula, and increasing enrichment, applications, and exercises in science and mathematics.
- Replacing paper books with smart devices according to a phased plan starting from the next school year.
In preparation for the next academic year, #Ministry_of_Education continues dispatching more than 71 million textbooks to education directorates and governorates, based on a timeline plan for distribution to schools.https://t.co/m3fsI9HDET pic.twitter.com/y6XPZhNb4V— Saudi Ministry of Education (@tc_mohe) June 28, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Second, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.