Mawhub Art Gallery hosts a two-day art exhibition in Riyadh
The two-day art exhibition organized by Mawhub Art Gallery in the capital Riyadh has come to an end. Apart from Russia, the Philippines, and Spain, female artists from India and Pakistan also participated in the art exhibition.
Mawhub Art Gallery
A two-day art exhibition was organized by Mawhub Art Gallery at a local hotel in Riyadh in which about 40 people participated. The first day of the art exhibition was attended by adults and the second day by children under 18 years of age.
On the first day of the exhibition, Saudi lady artist Alia Aldisk attended as an honorary guest and especially urged Saudi women to participate in the arts to show their skills in the arts. They should Participate in the exhibition exclusively. She also appreciated the work of all participants.
In this exhibition of art painting, the adults, as well as the young artists, received a lot of praise from the guest of honor and the public for their excellent, attractive, and captivating paintings. Saudi calligraphy artist Muhammad Amir, the founder of Riyadh Calligraphy, attended the exhibition as a special guest. And appreciated the work of all participants.
Along with the children, the parents also expressed their happiness over the children’s efforts.
French artist Cecilia Petri also attended the art exhibition as a guest of honor and expressed her views, appreciating the work of all.
Najla Mohammed, the Saudi lady Artist who also attended the art exhibition as a special guest, also spoke to the media and said that children and adults have presented wonderful works of art.
Rohi Khan, the founder of Mawhub Art Gallery, said the purpose of the event was to highlight and inspire hidden talent in children. And such an event will continue to happen.
Explaining the purpose of the event, organizer Nazia said that Mawhub Art Gallery is the idea of Rohi Khan, who is an expert in Arabic calligraphy. She has participated in more than 30 exhibitions including both solo and group in different countries like India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Pakistan. She was awarded the National Award in the All India Calligraphy Competition at MF Hussain Art Gallery, New Delhi, India. Some of her works are part of the Government of India Museum.
Mawhub Art Gallery is designed to inspire artists by giving them the opportunity to showcase their best work of art. Whether you are a city-based artist or a budding talent, every artist needs a platform to showcase their work. Artists from different nationalities took part in the art exhibition.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.