Management positions to be filled by locals in the private sector. The news has been published on several news channels but it has not been finalized. More details below.
Management positions to be filled by locals in the private sector
The Shura Council votes soon to end the acquisition of leadership positions in private sector companies by expatriates; Requiring leadership resettlement by at least 75%. These management positions will be filled by the local Saudis as part of the plan.
بعد أن أثبت السعوديين جدارتهم ..— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) September 4, 2020
مجلس الشورى يقترب من الموافقة على مقترح تعديل نظام العمل لمواجهة استحواذ الغير سعوديين على الوظائف القيادية والمناصب العليا في القطاع الخاص.(الرياض)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.