Makkah New Lockdown and additional measures in place. The new measures have been published by the Ministry of Interior Saudi Arabia to avoid any Coronavirus spread. Details below.
Makkah New Lockdown and additional measures in place
Below are the three important points mentioned in the letter published on the MOI Official Twitter account.
- The additional measures will be applied to the following district in Makkah. Ajiad, Almasafi, Almsfalah, Alnakhasah and Housh Baker. There will 24 hours lockdown which means entering or leaving the districts are not allowed. The measure is in action from 3:00 PM, 30th March 2020 until further notice.
- The residents of these areas are allowed to go out for grocery shopping and essential work between 6:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- The essential workers are not included in this lockdown or curfew.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تطبيق إجراءات احترازية صحية إضافية بعدد من الأحياء السكنية بمدينة مكة المكرمة ومنع التجول فيها من ظهر اليوم . pic.twitter.com/53PaALUbDv— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) March 30, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.