Madinah – Safest City for Women
Madinah has been declared the Safest City for Women. according to the survey conducted by the British travel insurance company InsureMyTrip. The survey examined women’s risk of safe night travel alone and gender-based assault and ranked cities 10 out of 10 in both categories.
The city of Madinah in Saudi Arabia scored 10 out of 10 in both cases, making it the safest city in the world for women.
The top 5 safest cities in the world for female solo travelers are:
- Madinah, Saudi Arabia, 10/10.
- Chiang Mai, Thailand, 9.06/10.
- Dubai, UAE, 9.04/10.
- Kyoto, Japan, 9.02/10.
- Macao, China, 8.76/10.
Source: Click here
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.