On Thursday 19th November 2020, swarms of desert locust swept the sky over parts of the Qassim and Riyadh regions. The video was posted on Youtube which can be seen below.
Locust swarms invade the northern governorates of Riyadh and Qassim
Videos circulated showed huge groups of locusts as they invaded separate areas from Al-Qassim, Al-Zulfi, Sudair, Al-Washem, and the governorates of northern Riyadh, and they spread densely over green areas and farms, amid demands by the concerned authorities to quickly control locusts before causing further damage to farms and housing. (Source: Akhbaar)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles