A list of countries where travel is restricted after 31st March 2021 from Saudi Arabia has been published by the Ministry of Interior. The latest list includes countries where the virus is not under control and the new variant is spreading. More details below.
List of countries where travel is restricted after 31st March 2021 from Saudi Arabia
The Ministry of Interior announces the countries to which travel is restricted after allowing international travel, due to the spread of Coronavirus:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- and Belarus
It was mentioned that people should take permission before travelling to above countires. But also be very cautious traveliing to other countries. As the virus is still spreading in most of countries.
The ministry added that citizens travelling to other countries should be careful and should not travel to unstable areas or areas where the spread of COVID-19 is rife.Arab News
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.