Waste in the National Parks is an environmental violation in the Kingdom
The new environmental system violation in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If anyone who leaves, burns, or buries waste in national parks must pay the violation fine and repair the damages.
Violation & Fines
- First time: 500 Saudi Arabian Riyals.
- Second time: 1,000 Saudi Arabian Riyals.
- Third time: 2,000 Saudi Arabian Riyals
نظام البيئة الجديد يعتمد تغريم كل من يقوم بترك النفايات أو حرقها أودفنها في المنتزهات الوطنية:— أخبار الوطن (@AlwatanNews24) June 26, 2021
المرة الأولى: 500 ريال
المرة الثانية: 1000 ريال
المرة الثالثة 2000 ريال
مع إلزامه بإزالة المخالفة وإصلاح الأضرار.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Riyadh – Khobar | Motovlog – (English Sub)
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.