Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s big companies is planning to invest $30 billion in Bangladesh. The investment will mainly be in Business Sectors. The news came out after the two-day meeting with 40 member Saudi delegation. More details below on Saudi companies.
More details on Bangladesh Investment
Bangladesh officials mentioned that Saudi Arabia is planning on huge investments. Companies like Saudi Aramco, ACWA Power, Honey and Health, Engineering Dimension Com, Aljomaih Energy and Water Company. There were further discussions and reviews of the draft agreement which will get signed on Thursday. (Arab News, 2020)
“The Saudi authorities were asked to resolve passport issues for Bangladeshi migrants who are facing trouble in the Kingdom due to expired passports,” Zahur said, adding that while investments worth $30 billion were on the charts, the amount could be more.Arab News, 2020
Saudi Arabia is ready to invest in the country but it was mentioned that it depends. It depends on how much the country can consume. The joint ventures will help both the countries in every way. There is also talks about hiring more skilled workers from Bangladesh.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.