On 16th February 2020, Bangladesh officials mentioned that Saudi Arabia is keen to hire more skilled workers. This was announced after a Joint Economic Council meeting. In 2019, Bangladesh sent around 400,000 workers to the Kingdom. More details below.
More details on Bangladesh Workers Hiring
Bangladeshi Workers are one of the largest labour in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The workers are really hardworking and anybody living in Saudi Arabia can tell you about Bangladeshi workers. Many Workers has built their lives in the Kingdom with their families.
“Saudi Arabia is going to introduce a new system regarding the recruitment of skilled migrant workers,” Zahid Hossain, joint secretary of the Ministry of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment (EWOE) told Arab News. “We found the delegation very cooperative and keen on hiring Bangladeshi skilled migrants.”Arab News, 2020
Bangladesh will also work more strategically to train the workers in 70 Technical Training Centers. The workers from the home country will be coming in different skilled jobs as well. As it will be beneficial for Saudi Arabia.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.