Dhahran Kite Club
Javeria Asad, AL Khobar – Dhahran Kite Club in collaboration with Khobar Kite Club officially arranged a colorful Kite Festival on Friday 14th Feb 2020, to entertain the Pakistani community in Eastern Region.
The festival was attended by a large number of Pakistani communities from Al Khobar, Dammam, Jubail, and Al Ahsa, with a lot of excitement and enthusiasm. On a very pleasant day, the sky was full of colorful kites which created a festive ambiance and rejuvenated the same feelings of being in the homeland.
Men and Women of all ages, children and the elderly enjoyed the festival at their fullest. The kite-flyers were so energetic as if they are in the streets of Lahore and created joviality and gladness in the atmosphere by raising punches in the air with loud sounds of ‘BOKATA’ and playing loud traditional songs of Basant.
Keeping the vision of ‘Connecting Communities’ in mind. Elite Club Saudi Arabia also joined in the event to celebrate the festival with more versatility. Elite Club Team put up the food stall and offered tasty Pakistani dishes to the community attending the event and became the center of attraction.
In order to entertain and attract the kids, a balloons stall and face painting booth were also setup. In addition, there were several other stalls of clothes, perfumes, Heena and Jewelry for the interest of women.
Organizers Imran Siddiqui and Fawad Hashmi said that such festivals provide quality entertainment to the Pakistani community. Therefore, they provided a platform for those who enjoy kite-flying.
In the end, prizes were given away to the best performers. And, gifts items to the general public in raffle draws. Visitors highly applauded the efforts of the organizers and emphasized to do more and similar events in the future.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.