K-Pop is one of the Hot Favourite in Spotify Streaming in Saudi Arabia. It is also one of the fastest-growing genres in the world but the Middle East and Nother African countries are top in the list. More Details below.
The statistics mentioned in the Saudi Gazette (2020) clearly shows a huge growth in K-Pop. Saudi Arabia also witnesses a fully sold concert of BTS which creates a benchmark for other musicians.
As of February 2020, BTS have clocked more than 8 billion streams. So in 2019 alone, the group’s music streamed more than 3 billion times.Sauid Gazette, 2020
In 2020, the Spotify streaming for K-Pop music genre increased 1800%. Moreover, 2.4 million followers followed or listened to the same playlist “K-Pop Daebak”.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.