Schools Dust Storm
Kids can sleep more. Schools off today by the government due to the heavy dust storm yesterday. The wave of the dust storm hits the capital city Riyadh and surrounding areas.
Publication by Riyadh Xpres earlier this month. “Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is going to witness extreme weather (Sandstorm and Strong winds) once again starting from Friday till Tuesday. A weather warning has been issued and people have been warned to travel only if required.”
- Go out only if it’s urgent.
- Stay home & enjoy family time.
- Do not try to go for a car wash.
- Wear a face mask.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.