Saudi Arabia has opened its doors for the world last year. After opening new visa classes, 400,000 Saudi Tourism visas granted so far. But the tourist visa only opened for 49 countries and there are still many country nationals who can’t get a tourist visa. But you can imagine people are really interested in visiting Saudi Arabia. More Details below.
More Details Saudi Tourism Visas
Saudi Arabia has become one of the favourite place for tourism within a year. The target of 100 million visits until the year 2030 looks a very small target looking at the number of visas granted. The country is not only pilgrims to perform Umrah and Hajj. But there are many big events including sports, concerts and other festivals.
“The problem we have, or the big challenge we have, is that the infrastructure isn’t there,” Ahmed Al-Khateeb, chairman of the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage and a key adviser to the prince, said during an investment conference in Riyadh. “The kingdom is very rich in this sector — it has natural treasures that need strong investments.”Bloomberg, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.