Jawazat updated on extending exit re-entry for people outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As the global pandemic has disrupted the travel situation. Countries are taking every precaution to reduce the number of cases in the community and also not bringing new cases from outside the borders. More details from Jawazat update below.
Jawazat updated on extending exit re-entry for people outside Kingdom
Extending exit and re-entry visas for those outside Saudi Arabia is available on the Absher platform. The announcement came from one the response where domestic worker unable to come to the Kingdom with an exit and return visa expired recently.
Jawazat answered that “Please log in to your account on the Absher Platform for individuals and choose the sponsored services – visa service – choose resident – more details – extend the exit and return visa.”Akhbaar 24, 2020
More from Riyadh Xpress
China Park | Riyadh | Saudi Arabia
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.