Jawazat operations for Eid Holidays and timings mentioned by the Director of Passports/Jawazat in the Riyadh Region. Major General Mohammed bin Nayef Al-Habbas confirmed the continuation of the work of the Passports Department of the region and its provinces during the Eid Al-Adha holiday to receive and end procedures for emergency and necessary cases only that cannot be postponed or implemented through services.
Jawazat operations for Eid Holidays and timings
The electronic services “Absher and Muqeem” are open, for messaging and request service via the Absher platform.
The Jawazat of the Riyadh region and its branches continue to provide services to the beneficiaries who have urgent cases that require completion during the blessed Eid Al-Adha holiday, knowing that the following branches will be operating:
- The Rimal branch of Jawazat ( إدارة جوازات الرمال وتعمل) operates in the evening only from four in the afternoon until nine in the evening, From Friday 3/12/1441 AH until the end of working hours on Thursday 9/12/1441 AH.
- Sahara Center Passports Section, the Women’s Section operates from two o’clock in the afternoon until eight o’clock in the evening, from Saturday 4/12/1441 AH until the end of working hours on Thursday 9/12/1441 AH.
Major General Al-Habbas called on citizens and residents to take advantage of electronic passport services (Absher, Absher business, resident, letters and requests) through which passport services can be implemented electronically without the need to visit passport departments.
Source: Saudi Press Agency, 2020
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.