Jawazat on travel and health requirements to avoid entry and exit issue. The General Directorate of Passports called on citizens and residents travelling through the Kingdom’s ports to adhere to health requirements and entry regulations and instructions for the countries to be travelled to, some of which stipulates a number of procedures and requirements to prevent the outbreak of the new Coronavirus (COVID- 19) so that the citizen and resident will not be subject to cancelling his travel and returning him upon his arrival to those countries.
Jawazat on travel and health requirements to avoid entry and exit issue
Jawazat stated that these conditions and procedures are subject to continuous updating without prior notice.
It is noteworthy that travelling to the countries of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf using a passport only, and it is not possible to travel using the national identity, and before travelling, the citizen must ensure that the remaining period in the passport is not less than (3) months for Arab countries and (6) months for other countries. For travel documents regulations and instructions, visit the official website of the General Directorate of Passports.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles