Jawazat began extending Iqama, Exit Re-Entry, & Vist visas
In the implementation of the directives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud – may God protect him – the General Directorate of Passports / Jawazat began extending the validity of Iqama / residencies for expatriates outside the Kingdom, and extending the validity of visit visas, exit and return visas, and that Automatically, without fees or financial consideration, until 21/12/1442 AH corresponding to 31st July 2021.
Jawazat confirmed that the extension will be done automatically in cooperation with the National Information Center without the need to review the headquarters of the Passports Departments, as follows:
- First: Extending the validity of residency and exit and reentry visas for residents outside the Kingdom in the countries from which entry has been suspended as a result of the outbreak of the Coronavirus until 31st July 2021.
- Second: Extending the validity of visitor visas for visitors outside the Kingdom from countries whose entry has been suspended as a result of the outbreak of the Coronavirus, until 31st July 2021.
- Third: The extension is limited to the 20 countries from which entry has been suspended as a result of the outbreak of the Coronavirus in them, announced on 20 Jumada al-Thani 1442 AH corresponding to February 2, 2021.
The General Directorate of Passports begins to extend the validity of Iqama for expatriates who are outside the Kingdom and extend the validity of visit, exit and re-entry visas electronically without fees or charges until 31/7/2021 in the countries from which entry is suspended. pic.twitter.com/gmpjDpWbkC— SPAENG (@Spa_Eng) June 8, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.