Human Resources reveals programs that aim to employ 115,000 citizens in the private sector. The Administration and Human Resources Committee of the Shura Council held a meeting today (Sunday) to discuss the annual report of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development for the year (1441/1440 AH).
Human Resources reveals programs that aim to employ 115,000 citizens in the private sector
The meeting was chaired by Council member Atta Al-Sebaiti, with the participation of the Deputy Minister for the Labor Sector, Dr. Abdullah Abothnain, and the Deputy Minister for the Social Development Sector, Mr. Majed Al-Ghanimi.
During the meeting, a review of Localization in general, and the localization of professions in particular and highly important jobs in the private sector were reviewed. Ministry officials, in their response to the committee’s questions, revealed the launch of the “Localization Program”; Which aims to employ 115 thousand citizens and citizens in the private sector, through agreements signed with major companies.
The meeting also discussed the rate of women’s economic participation, as officials explained that it continues to increase from 2018 to the second quarter of 2020, which indicates an increase in the percentage of women entering the labor market and contributing economically, as well as the initiatives that aim to raise the Kingdom’s ranking on International level (Source: Akhbaar).
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.