HRSD set the limitation of workers for 4 Nationalities in the Private Firms
HRSD – Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development’s portal “Qiwa” has set the limitation percentage of workers in private firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for some nationalities including India and Bangladesh.
It implies that the number of workers from that specific nationalities in an organization can’t surpass the endorsed percentage of the total workers.
- Indians Workers [Maximum Limit]: 40% of the total workers.
- Bangladeshi Workers [Maximum Limit]: 40% of the total workers.
- Yemeni Workers [Maximum Limit]: 25% of the total workers.
- Euthopian Workers [Maximum Limit]: 1% of the total workers.
The companies and organizations have been notified about the percentage system by the Qiwa Platform through an email.
The Qiwa online portal of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has codified the percentage of workers of some nationalities who are entitled to work in private sector establishments https://t.co/xOWdVLaqvP— Saudi Gazette (@Saudi_Gazette) July 8, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.