Jawazat/Ministry of Interior – Any expatriate who is self-employed shall be subject to hefty Fines, Jail, and Deportation.
- A fine of up to 50,000 Riyals.
- Imprisonment for up to six months.
Any expatriate who is self-employed shall be subject to the following penalties:— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) October 2, 2021
1. A fine of up to 50,000 Riyals
2. Imprisonment for up to six months
3. Deportation#A_Nation_Without_Illegal_Expatriates pic.twitter.com/RaER93TdFN
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.