Heet Cave or Ain Heet is an amazing summer Adventure Spot near Riyadh. The Underground Lake is hard to reach but it is worth after your reach to the amazing and unique lake. It is a cave located in Al Heet, a small town facing Mount Al Jubail. More details below.
Heet Cave or Ain Heet
Trip Advisor Rating – 3.5 out of 5
People have reported that water is cold and crystal clear. So for all those living in or near Riyadh, this is a must-visit but you must expect a bit of fitness test reaching the place. We have posted the location below.
For Location, click here. Make sure you see the map before you lose the connection as it is possible that your mobile signal won’t reach.
Watch Masjid An Nabwi Ramadan 2019.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.