Hajj 2021 restricted to citizens and residents only inside the Kingdom
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced that it was decided to limit the availability of registration for those wishing to perform the Hajj rites for the year 1442 AH to citizens and residents inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only, with a total of 60,000 pilgrims.
In light of the whole world witnessing the continuing developments of the emerging coronavirus (Covid 19) pandemic and the emergence of new mutations in it.
Stressing the need for the health status of those wishing to perform the Hajj rituals to be free of chronic diseases and be within the age groups from (18 to 65 years) for those vaccinated.
According to the controls and mechanisms followed in the Kingdom for immunization categories.
Conditions – Hajj 2021
The ministry said in a statement today: The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah confirms that the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia always attaches great importance to the safety, health, and security of pilgrims, and places this at the forefront of its priorities.
In compliance with the purposes of Islamic Sharia in preserving the human soul, while providing all the necessary facilities that facilitate Guests of the Most Merciful can perform the rituals of Hajj and Umrah, and enable them to reach the holy sites with ease and ease.
Who are able to perform Hajj?
- Immunized [2 Doses]
- Immunized who completed one dose and spent 14 days.
- Immunized recovering from infection.
في ضوء ما يشهده العالم أجمع من استمرار تطورات جائحة فيروس #كورونا (كوفيد 19)، وظهور تحورات جديدة له، سيتم حصر التسجيل لأداء فريضة #حج_1442هـ على المقيمين والمواطنين من داخل المملكة فقط. pic.twitter.com/HORDSxJdvH— وزارة الحج والعمرة (@HajMinistry) June 12, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.