GACA – General Authority of Civil Aviation issued a circular to all airlines carrying non-citizen passengers on 13th June 2021.
GACA Circular Subject
The importance of ensuring that the non-citizen passengers coming to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have completed the registration of immunization data before departure.
- Article (23) of the Civil Aviation Act.
- GACA circular No. (4/67862) dated on 19/05/2021.
- All airlines must ensure that all non-citizen passengers and their companions have completed filling out their immunization data in the “vaccination registration” website before departure to the Kingdom, through the following website: (https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home).
Airlines can verify the successful completion of the registration process for passengers by one of the following methods:
a: Presenting a successful registration message on the mobile phone.
b: A printed certificate with the registration number.
c: Verifying the registration using passport number through the website mentioned above.
- These procedures will be effective from Wednesday 16th June 2021.
- Failure to comply with the circulars issued by GACA is an explicit violation of government orders, and legal procedures will be initiated against the violator who will be held responsible for the violation.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.