Non-Saudis and excluded group – Vaccination data
GACA – General Authority for Civil Aviation has issued a circular to all airlines operating in Saudi Arabia’s airports for non-Saudis and excluded groups. The circular is regarding registering of the vaccination data of travelers arriving before their arrival in the Kingdom.
The registration is for non-citizens and excluded groups on the online portal dedicated to registering the vaccine electronically through the link: Click Here.
GACA – The online portal allows non-citizens and excluded groups for vaccination to be registered electronically for vaccinated travelers coming to the Kingdom through the various airports. The step is taken to record their immunization data electronically, which contributes to facilitating their procedures upon arrival. It is for those who have completed all the regular procedures to come to the Kingdom.
The Ministry of Interior, the Saudi Authority for Data, and Artificial Intelligence, the General Authority of Civil Aviation, the Ministry of Health, and Elm Company participated in this service.
#الطيران_المدني: بوابة إلكترونية لتسجيل اللقاحات إلكترونياً للمسافرين المحصنين القادمين قبل وصولهم إلى المملكة، من خلال الرابط: https://t.co/BluxTSFRfA. https://t.co/eGMsS4Dqs9 #واس_عام pic.twitter.com/AZtpqBG6hN— واس العام (@SPAregions) May 19, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring. If you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, follow all preventive measures.
- Lastly, buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.