GACA completed preparations for the Saudi Citizens Return to home. The new directives by King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz (Crown Prince). The General Authority of Civil Aviation is working with several other authorities like the Ministry of Defense. More details below.
GACA completed preparations for the Saudi Citizens Return
The preparations intensified to prepare as much for the Saudi Citizens returning to their home from abroad. The aviation authority said that Saudi Arabia is ready to pick any Saudi Citizens who wish to return home from abroad. Saudi Citizens who were stranded due to the outbreak of COVID19 globally can now come home. The Saudi Citizens will be returning to Following Airports:
- Riyadh – King Khalid International Airport
- Jeddah – King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Dammam – King Fahd International Airport
Certain measures are in place to check the health conditions of the Saudi Citizens returning. Saudia Airlines will be used to bring the citizens home and they will provide the plan very soon. The operation room is also prepared in all the above airports.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.