The Central Bank of Saudi Arabia issued a statement about what was recently raised in some social media about a customer’s exposure to a financial fraud, which resulted in the fraudster obtaining financing illegally, by exploiting the customer’s personal data that he disclosed.
The bank stated that it immediately formed a team to verify the matter and examine its merits. It turned out that the financing authority referred to in the section is a newly licensed financing company by the Central Bank to practice the activity of microfinance through financial technology.
He added that after that, the company was directed to take the necessary corrective measures to prevent such fraud, while the Central Bank continues to work to complete verification on all aspects and to take more precautionary measures.
The bank stressed the need to preserve data and information, and not to share it with any party whose identity has not been verified, indicating that in the event of any suspicious operations being discovered, a report must be submitted to the relevant security authorities, and the Central Bank should be notified through the SAMA interested platform on the link.
Link: Click here.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Adhaan in Masjid-an-Nabwi | Madinah | World’s Famous Adhaan/Azaan
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.