A Tunisian woman named Sara Haba made history by travelling to Makkah on a bicycle. The news is breaking the internet and motivation for millions of people wants to visit the holy city for pilgrimage.
Route of a Tunisian woman to Makkah
The Journey took around 53 days. It includes deserts of Egypt and Sudan which came be devastating if you are own. Sara documented her journey and people followed it with #cyclingtomecca.
Sara showed great courage to travel via bicycle without any idea of how and when she will reach. She also repaired her own bicycle on the way to Makkah. Cycling around 8 Hours or more in a day needs real strength and motivation.
Further, adding alone with no companion needs a salute from everyone. She mentioned that people helped her on the way and gave her water, fruits and other necessities. She met her brother after reaching Makkah who came from France and performed Umrah.
Sara also thanked each person who crossed her way and smiled to give her motivation. She said, “I didn’t expect anything of all what happened.” She added, ” I kept making duas for all of you.”
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s Twitter Account: Click Here. Also, Facebook Account: Click Here.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.