Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – In the first week of February, German fashion designer Ben Weide offered a workshop on fashion design, marketing and e-commerce for students of the Arts and Skills Institute in Riyadh.
The workshop was organized by the German Embassy in Riyadh. After an introduction into a structured design process, taking inspiration from photographs and using mood board techniques, the students set out to realize four design tasks:
- An elegant bomber jacket for men.
- A 2-sided scarf.
- A zipper vest for men.
- And, a zipper winter abaya.
After two days of gathering ideas, designing and sketching, the student presented their designs at a reception in the German Embassy. In the coming months, sample clothes based on student designs will be produced in Germany. Later in April, they will be exhibited here in Riyadh.
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Airlines change their cabin crew uniform: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia’s new hyperloop project: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.