Extension of Final Exit Visa without any charge by Saudi Arabia. In an implementation of the directives of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. More details below.
Extension of Final Exit Visa without any charge by Saudi Arabia
The General Directorate of Passports has started extending the validity of the final exit visa automatically to all expatriates. Which were not used during the period of suspension of entry and exit from the Kingdom, without charge for those whose extension period expired until the date of 3/1442/1442 AH corresponding to 31/10/2020 AD.
This extension, issued by His Excellency the Minister of Finance, comes within the framework of the continuous efforts taken by the Kingdom’s government in dealing with the effects and consequences of the global pandemic (Covid-19), and within the precautionary measures and preventive measures that ensure the safety of citizens and residents.
And contribute to mitigating the economic impacts and finance.
The Jawazat indicated that the extension of the validity of the final exit visa for expatriates was done electronically in cooperation with the National Information Center through the automated system without reviewing the headquarters of the Passports departments, as the number of extended visas reached 28,884 visas.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.