Expatriates arrested for raising and smuggling SAR 210,000 in the Riyadh region. The news is published on the official channel of Saudi Public Security الأمن العام. More details below on the case.
Expatriates arrested for raising and smuggling SAR 210,000
Riyadh Region Police: Bangladeshi expatriates arrested in connection with raising funds. And attempting to smuggle them without providing proof of their legitimacy.
The Translation of the below official statement by Saudi Public Security to the media. A spokesman for the Riyadh region police said that the Criminal Investigation and Research Division of the region’s police managed. And by the grace of God – to arrest two expatriates of Bangladeshi nationality. After they found them involved in collecting funds and trying to smuggle them out of the Kingdom, without providing evidence of their legitimacy. The seized amount of (210,000) two hundred and ten thousand riyals. And papers to record the proceeds of these sums, within a housing unit that has taken as a headquarters to collect the funds, and they have been stopped and regular measures were taken against them, to refer them to the competent authority.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.