Expat Levy Quarterly Payments along with Iqama Fee, the latest option which the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development is starting to explore. More details below.
Expat Levy Quarterly Payments along with Iqama Fee – HR Ministry
The option if approved will allow expatriates to pay their Iqama/Work Permit and Expatriate Levy on a Quarterly based. Currently, Expats pay the fees stated above on yearly basis but the labor policy will be reviewed. This has come after Saudi Arabia has announced the Improvement of Contractural relationship for private-sector employees. The latest reforms initiated on November 4th which has changed or revamped the 70-year-old sponsorship system.
Labor Ministry is bringing the latest changes in the sponsorship system on 14th March 2021. But the Quarterly payments of Iqama and Expat Levy will be welcome by a lot of expats.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.