Eid Al-Adha 2021 Holidays were announced by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development for the public sector employees in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The news has been reported on the official Twitter account of the Saudi Press Agency.
Eid Al-Adha Holidays announced for the public sector 2021
- The Public Sector will be having 11 Days off. This will start from the end of working day (Wednesday) 4th Dhul Hijah 1442H [14th July 2021] until the end of the day (Sunday) 15th Dhul Hijah 1442H [25th July 2021].
#وزارة_الموارد_البشرية_والتنمية_الاجتماعية: بداية إجازة #عيد_الأضحى_المبارك للقطاع العام بنهاية دوام يوم الأربعاء 04 / 12 / 1442هـ الموافق 14 / 07 / 2021م، وتنتهي بنهاية يوم الأحد 15 / 12 / 1442هـ الموافق 25 / 07 / 2021م. https://t.co/r63WU340cv #واس_عام pic.twitter.com/4hnlIYQcxn— واس العام (@SPAregions) July 11, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.