Curfew is now in the hands of people – Saudi Arabia
A spokesman for the “Ministry of Interior”, Saudi Arabia: A decision of curfew/lockdown is now in the hands of society and the competent authorities monitoring the curves of the virus spread. The decision will be approved when the need arises.
متحدث «الداخلية»: قرار #منع_التجول بيد المجتمع، والجهات المختصة تراقب المنحنيات الخاصة بـ #كورونا.. ومتى ما دعت الحاجة سيتم إقرار ذلك#عكاظ #ان_تكون_اولا #تطبيق_عكاظhttps://t.co/JTehHJr0f0 pic.twitter.com/DNyWVOXdES— عكاظ (@OKAZ_online) February 7, 2021
Ministry of Interior’s spokesperson in a press conference earlier mentioned that the competent authorities are working on continuous evaluation regarding imposing strict measures.
31,868 precautionary measures violations recorded in Saudi Arabia within a week.
The high rate of violations of the precautionary measures for facing a confrontation coronavirus increased over the past week, by 72%.
We have taken a number of preventive and precautionary measures to preserve public health and prevent the spread of coronavirus.
We warn against spreading rumors and false information that cause panic regarding a virus, he added. He also stressed the need to adhere to all preventive measures and precautionary measures adopted to confront the emerging coronavirus pandemic.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.