COVID19 Vaccine plan for Saudi Arabia and who will get it first – Plans announced by MOH. Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health, “Hani Joukhadar”: Starting the vaccination of the “Pfizer” Coronavirus vaccine in Saudi Arabia will be before the end of 2020. Details below.
COVID19 Vaccine plan for Saudi Arabia and who will get it first
- The side effects associated with the Corona “Pfizer” vaccine are just simple symptoms that do not exceed pain at the site of the vaccine and a slight rise in temperature.
- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health: The Corona vaccine “Pfizer” will arrive in the Kingdom in the coming days.
- The Corona vaccine “Pfizer” is taken by muscle injection, where two doses of the vaccine are received between 3 and 4 weeks apart.
- Health The target group for the Corona vaccine “Pfizer” in the first phase until the end of the first quarter of 2021 AD: – Those over 65 years old Health practitioners People who are obese Immunocompromised individuals Those with chronic diseases.
- The target group for the Corona vaccine in the second phase from the end of the first quarter until the end of the second quarter of 2021 AD: People over 50 years old – Those who have a chronic disease (asthma, diabetes, chronic kidneys, chronic heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, active cancer).
- Granting the Corona vaccine “Pfizer” to all public and private sector employees in Saudi Arabia from the beginning of the third quarter of 2021 AD.
- Teachers will be given the “Pfizer” Corona vaccine from the beginning of the month of 7 2021 AD.
- In the third quarter of 2021, the Corona vaccine in Saudi Arabia will be available in sufficient quantities for everyone and free of charge for the citizen and resident.
- There will be central headquarters to administer the Corona “Pfizer” vaccine to citizens and residents while ensuring that the vaccine reaches everyone in an easy and accessible manner.
- There is no contradiction when receiving the Corona vaccine and the seasonal flu vaccine at the same time, but they can be separated for a period of 3-4 weeks to facilitate monitoring of the side effects of each vaccine separately and not to confuse them.
- The Ministry of Health recommends against donating blood after receiving the Coronavirus vaccine.
- After taking the Corona vaccine, you should adopt a healthy lifestyle and avoid anxiety and stress to enhance immunity, such as eating healthy food, drinking enough fluids and sleeping for enough hours.
- A woman should stay away from pregnancy after receiving the Corona vaccine. (Source: Saudi News)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Secondly, staying at home can be very boring, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Thirdly, wear a face mask all the time if you are in a gathering or outside.
- Fourthly, wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Lastly, buy a protected mask: Click Here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.