Comparison of total and daily Confirmed cases between India, KSA, Pakistan, Philippines, UAE, and Bahrain. COVID-19 has affected every country but we have compared the cases between some of the selected countries. These countries are selected as per the followers of Riyadh Xpress to show the trends of Confirmed total cases and daily since the beginning. Below are the live graphs.
Confirmed cases comparison – India, KSA, Pakistan, Philippines, UAE, and Bahrain
The below graphs shows the total confirmed COVID-19 cases. The graph is created by Our World in Data and it is live data. If you click on the play button, you can see the cases and how it has been changed. Currently, India has the most number of confirmed cases. Saudi Arabia has recently seen an increase. But feel free to add your country to compare it with others.
Daily Confirmed cases show daily confirmed cases in the six selected countries. This includes India, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, UAE, Philippines, and Bahrain. The number of cases is increasing in a few countries as you can see below but mostly the reason is due to the testing capacity.
The purpose of this article to just provide live data where people can compare the data. The purpose is not to scare anyone as we will all get through this together.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.