Clarification on Employer canceling exit re-entry visa of Expat Employee. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has answered the most common questions about the job mobility service, which will be operational from March 2021.
Clarification on Employer canceling exit re-entry visa of Expat Employee
Ministry explained that the employer does not have the right to cancel the exit and return visa issued by the migrant worker for him, and if he/she leaves and no longer applies the penalties prescribed for the termination of the contract.
They stressed that the new system does not affect the issuance of visas to business owners, and it will be according to the mechanism currently in force.
Also, indicated that there are no requirements for a migrant worker if he wishes to move to another employer after the end of the contract.
HR Ministry indicated that there are no additional fees for the job mobility service other than what is in place at the present time, and that the employer is not responsible for the worker’s exit and return fees.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.